Battles of Legend: Armageddon (MSRP: $3.99) will be hitting store shelves on July 24th and is an all-foil set. Some things you can expect to find:
- Chaos Emperor, the Dragon of Armageddon previously only available to those who proved themselves worthy in the Yu-Gi-Oh! Championship Series, released now for all to harness its power! Alongside new soldiers from Toon Chaos, you can show what it truly means for Chaos to reign supreme.
- More legendary Dragons descend! Duelists will have a chance to collect Trishula, the Dragon of Icy Imprisonment; Judgment, the Dragon of Heaven; Dark Armed, the Dragon of Annihiliation; and Darkness Metal, the Dragon of Dark Steel.
- In an incredible discovery, Jim Crocodile Cook’s “Fossil” cards from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX have been unearthed! Summon an ancient Level 8 Fusion Monster that can attack twice and steal a monster from your opponent’s Graveyard. But that’s not all, if your “Fossil” monster is destroyed, the “Fossil” Fusion Spell Card you used to Summon it can add itself back to your hand to Summon again!
- Another shot at tournament powerhouses like Artifact Sanctum and Chimeratech Megafleet Dragon.
- Themed support like Madolche Anjelly and Black Whirlwind.
- Foil upgrades to fan favorites like Mecha Phantom Beast O-Lion and Dragon Buster Destruction Sword.
If there’s one thing Yu-Gi-Oh has down pat it’s insane card names. Anyway, there’s tons of never-before-seen cards from both the manga and animated series in this release. Each 5-card booster pack contains 4 Ultra Rares and 1 Secret Rare.
Media personality Rob Kalajian has been a staple in the board game world for many years. As a former writer for Purple Pawn and the owner of A Pawn’s Perspective, Rob focuses on board game reviews, events, and news. A self-proclaimed geek, Rob loves all things toys and games and even helps raise his four kids in his spare time.