- It’s Blackjack!
- It tributes to a well known arcade fighting game from the ’90s
- A rooster with 12 characters from all around the World such as Mark, an undercover FBI Agent, Kamiko from Japan, seeking revenge for her Uncles death or Gregor, a South African warlord.
- Ten different story lines with individual endings and dialogues in an epic Single player campaign
- Up to four player online matches where people can freely drop in and out
- Ranked online PvP mode with online leaderboards
- Cross-platform online multiplayer for up to four players
That’s the list of features Headup Games and Stage Clear Studios has provided for Super Blackjack Battle II Turbo Edition. I’m really interested to see how this will actually play out, but the teaser video above is enough for me to keep following news about this one.
Media personality Rob Kalajian has been a staple in the board game world for many years. As a former writer for Purple Pawn and the owner of A Pawn’s Perspective, Rob focuses on board game reviews, events, and news. A self-proclaimed geek, Rob loves all things toys and games and even helps raise his four kids in his spare time.
Buy me a Tea