I really enjoy Spellweaver, a free to play CCG for the PC. The one thing it was really lacking was a single player campaign. That all changed yesterday when Dream Reactor released Spellweaver Chronicles #1: The Holy Child. The campaign brings:
- 15 new cards and 1 new hero
- 10 main missions and 10 side mission with unique gameplay
- Thought-provoking Hardcore Mode and tricky Challenges for added replayability
- Narrative Events that alter the player’s experience depending on his choices
- Intriguing story uncovering more of the Spellweaver lore
- Thematic cosmetic rewards for the completionists
The full release information can be found here. I haven’t fired it up yet, but plan to soon.
The campaign is available now and can be purchased in-game.
Media personality Rob Kalajian has been a staple in the board game world for many years. As a former writer for Purple Pawn and the owner of A Pawn’s Perspective, Rob focuses on board game reviews, events, and news. A self-proclaimed geek, Rob loves all things toys and games and even helps raise his four kids in his spare time.
Buy me a Tea