The Pokémon Company International is releasing the Premium Trainer’s XY Collection to independent retailers starting October 20, and in the Pokémon Center and other retailers where Pokémon TCG are sold starting November 17.
This contains more than dozen full-art and tournament-ready cards, and a bunch of awesome collectibles/accessories. The box includes:
- Full-art foil promo cards featuring Shaymin-EX and Yveltal-EX, with special art treatments
- 12 more full-art foil promo cards including Aegislash-EX, Jirachi, N, and more
- 2 Pokémon TCG booster packs from the XY Series
- A metal coin featuring a Pikachu head and tail
- 2 sets of 65 card sleeves featuring Xerneas and Yveltal
- A double deck box featuring Xerneas and Yveltal
- 2 sets of tournament-ready dice
- A code card for the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online
- A large, kickstand-style box to hold it all
Retailers hosting Sun & Moon—Crimson Invasion Prelease tournaments on October 20 will be the first to carry the Premium Trainer’s XY Collection. The collection will be available for sale in the Pokémon Center and at participating Barnes and Noble, Walmart and Gamestop stores starting November 17.
Media personality Rob Kalajian has been a staple in the board game world for many years. As a former writer for Purple Pawn and the owner of A Pawn’s Perspective, Rob focuses on board game reviews, events, and news. A self-proclaimed geek, Rob loves all things toys and games and even helps raise his four kids in his spare time.
Buy me a Tea