“Hi! I’m Ryan Henson Creighton, a game designer and creative writer. We’re Adrian, Jeff, and Zach and together the three of us make up the
amazing TriForce pretty-OK board game podcast, Mile High Game Guys. We started back in June of 2016 with a couple of cheap mics, a Nalgene for a mic stand, and a fierce desire to ramble inanely about all things board game related. Well, with a bit of hard work, a bunch of good fortune, and enough cursing to make a sailor blush, we have managed to grow into the best podcast produced entirely in Adrian’s basement!“
The Mile High Game Guys Board Gaming Podcast
$1, $5, $10, $25
- Access to the Patron only feed where we will regularly post about things going on behind the scenes of the show and give you advanced notice of upcoming review/discussion topics, interviews, and more!
- Access to the Patron-only channel on the new MHGG slack!
- A named shout-out on the show!
- Special cutting floor mp3s featuring the stuff we cut from the episode for time constraints
- File uploads of Jeff’s very professional, not at all ridiculous, hand written show notes
- Access to a monthly google hangout with Adrian, Jeff, & Zach
- Access to a poll to help determine 1 review every 10 episodes
- We’ll work with you on a custom super shout-out on the show
- Access to a monthly game with Adrian, Jeff, or Zach; either video or board, online or (if possible) in-person
- A personal Skype call with us that will be included in an actual episode!
Patreon Spotlight features a new Content Creator’s Patreon every week! You can also help support A Pawn’s Perspective through our own Patreon at http://patreon.com/pawnsperspective.
Media personality Rob Kalajian has been a staple in the board game world for many years. As a former writer for Purple Pawn and the owner of A Pawn’s Perspective, Rob focuses on board game reviews, events, and news. A self-proclaimed geek, Rob loves all things toys and games and even helps raise his four kids in his spare time.