“The Board Game Design Lab is a weekly podcast that interviews designers, publishers, and board game insiders on specific topics. We don’t waste time talking about games we’ve played lately or get caught up on pop culture. There are plenty of other podcasts that do those things very well.”
Board game design content
$2, $5, $65
- Early access to all BGDL resources and products (books, online courses, conferences, etc)
- 1 free entry into the BGDL Design Challenge
- Access to 1 bonus podcast a month focused on creativity, productivity, motivation, time management, and/or other personal development topics (these episodes will be released to the public 2 months later)
- Vote for future podcast guests and topics
- Access to exclusive interview series such as The Kickstarter Diaries
- Send in audio questions and possibly have them answered in a BGDL podcast episode
- Free chances to win giveaways of gift certificates to Cool Stuff Inc.
- 1 hour long Skype call a month to discuss anything game design related
Patreon Spotlight features a new Content Creator’s Patreon every week! You can also help support A Pawn’s Perspective through our own Patreon at http://patreon.com/pawnsperspective.
Media personality Rob Kalajian has been a staple in the board game world for many years. As a former writer for Purple Pawn and the owner of A Pawn’s Perspective, Rob focuses on board game reviews, events, and news. A self-proclaimed geek, Rob loves all things toys and games and even helps raise his four kids in his spare time.
Buy me a Tea