May’s giveaway is an Eldritch Arts Rogue Dice Box! Made of Brazilian Cherry, this dice box fits a full standard set of 7 dice (1D20, 1D12, 2D20, 1D8, 1D6, 1D4.) Inside N52 rare earth magnets keep the lid secure and the felt lined dice chamber keeps everything in place for travel. That’s not all! Eldritch Arts has also provided A Pawn’s Perspective with a coupon code for their Etsy store that any of our readers can use. Just plug in APAWNSPERSPECTIVE15 during checkout for 15% off your order. No restrictions!
So what do you need to do to win a copy? Earn some entries, of course! A winner will be chosen on June 1st*. Here are a few ways to earn entries:
- Comment on this post (+1 entry)
- Sign up for the Pawn’s Perspective newsletter (+1 entry)
- Join the A Pawn’s Palaver discussion group on Facebook (+1 entry)
- Become a Patron! (+5 entries to all giveaways)
- Like, Comment, and Share this Facebook post (+1 entry for each action)
Good luck to everyone!
* Only people in the Continental US are eligible to win this giveaway.
Media personality Rob “Devar-TTY” Kalajian has been a staple in the board game world for many years. As a former writer for Purple Pawn and the owner of Devar-TTY’s Pawns Perspective, Dev now focuses mostly on video games and TTRPGs. A self-proclaimed geek, Rob loves all things toys and games and even helps raise his four kids in his spare time.