It’s a brand-new year and that means it’s time for a brand-new giveaway! This time around there’s a copy of IDW Games’ new edition of Torres! Designed by Michael Kiesling and Wolfgang Kramer, Torres won the Spiel des Jahres back in 2000, a mark of a truly excellent game.
So what do you need to do to win a copy of this beauty? Earn some entries, of course! A winner will be chosen on February 1st*. Here are a few ways to earn entries:
- Comment on this post (+1 entry)
- Sign up for the Pawn’s Perspective newsletter (+1 entry)
- Join the A Pawn’s Palaver discussion group on Facebook (+3 entries)
- Become a Patron! (+5 entries to all giveaways)
- Like, Comment, and Share this Facebook post (+1 entry for each action)
Good luck to everyone!
* Only people in the Continental US are eligible to win this giveaway.
Media personality Rob Kalajian has been a staple in the board game world for many years. As a former writer for Purple Pawn and the owner of A Pawn’s Perspective, Rob focuses on board game reviews, events, and news. A self-proclaimed geek, Rob loves all things toys and games and even helps raise his four kids in his spare time.
Buy me a Tea