ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED FOR THIS CONTEST
If you haven’t yet heard, Thundergryph Games has partnered up with Passport Games to distribute their titles in the US. Dead Man’s Doubloons, their action-packed pirate board game that exploded on Kickstarter, will be hitting US shelves in March of next year. Want a copy? One lucky Pawn’s Perspective reader will get one thanks to Thundergryph’s generosity.
How can you enter such an awesome giveaway? There’s several ways!
- Comment on this post (+1 entry)
- Sign up for our mailing list (+3 entries)
- Become a Patron (varies on pledge level, must be current by contest end)
- Share, Like, and Comment on this Facebook Post (+1 entry for each action)
- Find Pollyanna, the murderous pirate parrot, somewhere on this site and email her location. (+1 entry)
You can earn a total of 7 entires if you’re not a Patron, and up to 37 if you are!
The contest ends November 30th at 11:59pm EST, so there’s plenty of time to get your entries in. The winner will be chosen on December 1st with the prize being delivered in March of 2018.
Good luck, everyone! May Pollyanna’s gaze pass you by and instead fall upon your fellow entrants.
Media personality Rob Kalajian has been a staple in the board game world for many years. As a former writer for Purple Pawn and the owner of A Pawn’s Perspective, Rob focuses on board game reviews, events, and news. A self-proclaimed geek, Rob loves all things toys and games and even helps raise his four kids in his spare time.
Buy me a Tea