Campaign Coins have become a huge deal since their first Kickstarter days. The makers of metal gaming coins have released multiple different sets of coins over the years, and I’ve always drooled over them. Now, with TableTop Day fast approaching, Campaign Coins and Geek & Sundry have teamed up to deliever an amazing TableTop themed set of coins designed by Daniel Solis.
The coins come in four denominations:
- Copper 1-coin (18mm diameter, about the size of a US dime), featuring a meeple
- Silver 5-coin (22mm diameter , similar to a US nickel), showing a hand of cards
- Bronze 20-coin (25mm diameter, about a US quarter), boasting a D20, of course
- Gold 100-coin (30mm diameter, larger than a US half dollar), depicting a table set out with a board game
They can be purchased a few different ways:
- $39.99 – 51 Coin Set (25 Copper, 15 Silver, 10 Bronze, 1 Gold)
- $4.50 – 5 Copper
- $4.50 – 5 Silver
- $4.99 – 5 Bronze
- $6.25 – 5 Gold
- $4.99 – Collector Pack (1 of each coin)
Campain Coins was nice enough to send me over a 51 Coin Set to take a look at and I was blown away by the quality. The coins come bagged by denomination inside a cloth bag bearing the TableTop logo. They’re all metal, yet lighter than US currency. The level of detail on the coins is absolutely amazing, especially considering the size of the coins. All the imagery is super-sharp and designed to last over time instead of following current design trends.
I have a feeling this won’t be the last set of Campaign Coins I ever own.
TableTop Campaign Coins where provided free for review by Campaign Coins
Media personality Rob Kalajian has been a staple in the board game world for many years. As a former writer for Purple Pawn and the owner of A Pawn’s Perspective, Rob focuses on board game reviews, events, and news. A self-proclaimed geek, Rob loves all things toys and games and even helps raise his four kids in his spare time.