The Pokémon Company International has updated the popular mobile title, Pokémon Duel, with some new features that bring a breath of fresh air to the free-to-play game.
New features in the latest Pokémon Duel Update include:
- Room match customization: Trainers can define their own match rules
- Halls: Halls have their own set of rules that vary from the regular league match rules and Halls will be periodically rotated
- Team-based matches: Players will be able to periodically join one of three teams during certain events and win rewards based on their team’s performance
- Higher level caps: A new item allows your Pokémon figure’s level cap to be raised from 5 to 10
- Mega Evolutions: Makes your Pokémon figures even more powerful
- Shiny Pokémon: Uniquely colored Pokémon to add to your collection
Media personality Rob Kalajian has been a staple in the board game world for many years. As a former writer for Purple Pawn and the owner of A Pawn’s Perspective, Rob focuses on board game reviews, events, and news. A self-proclaimed geek, Rob loves all things toys and games and even helps raise his four kids in his spare time.