Recently I started a new job where I’m working in an office again. I’ve got a great cubicle, and the OK from my boss to put a small aquarium in it.
I’ve decided to go with a 3 gallon, planted shrimp tank, and have already begun the process of setting it up. I’ve got an Imgur gallery going with progress shots as the tank progresses.
As of this post, my setup is as follows:
- Tetra 3 Gallon LED Cube (filter discarded)
- AZOO Mignon Filter 60 filter (filter media discarded)
- Fluval Plant and Shrimp Stratum
- Hydor Slim Heater
- HDE LCD Digital Fish Tank Aquarium Thermometer
- Small GEOsystem Mopani Driftwood
- 4 pieces of laval rock
- 2 Java ferns
- 2 Anubias
- 2 LUFFY Giant Marimo Moss Balls
I’m keeping an aquarium log with tank parameters, etc… using Aquarium Note for Android.